Journey:

You will be known forever by the tracks you leave. Native American Proverb

So teach us to count our days that we may gain a wise heart. Psalm 90:12

Monday, July 10, 2017

Reading List for March - June, 2017

Gardening does take a lot of my time during the months of spring, but I somehow manage to read as this list shows.  And although I was unable to post anything, I did collect the books in a stack, as a reminder and keeping them ready when time with energy allowed the posting.  I think I not only need a personal secretary but a librarian to keep my books in order so I can spend more hours reading!

The Great Emergence by Phyllis Tickler
The Mountain of Silence by Kyriaos C. Markides
Mysteries of the Middle Ages by Thomas Cahill
Sailing the Wine-Dark Sea by Thomas Cahill
Heretics and Heros by Thomas Cahill
Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
People of the Book by Geraldine Brooks
A Spring Within Us by Richard Rohr
The Lamb's Supper by Scott Hahn
The Naked Now by Richard Rohr
Into the Desert by George Lacey, OSB
Proclaim Jubilee by Maria Harris
When Someone Dies by Sharon Greenlee
Journeying in Place by Gunilla Norris
An Altar in the World by Barbara Brown Taylor
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry by Rachel Joyce
Our Heritage and Our Hope Church Street United Methodist Church
Church Street Methodists by Isaac Patton Martin
Book of Saints by Smithmark Publishers

No comments:

Post a Comment