Journey:

You will be known forever by the tracks you leave. Native American Proverb

So teach us to count our days that we may gain a wise heart. Psalm 90:12

Monday, April 20, 2015

By The River Piedra, I Sat Down & Wept by Paulo Coelho

How to summarize a novel by Paulo Coelho baffles me. I have read several of his books:  The Alchemist, The Fifth Mountain, The Pilgrimage, Brida, Warrior of the Light, and Manuscript in Accra.  He is definitely a "quotable" author, but sharing his plot lines is difficult for me.  His stories seem to always be woven with spirituality and the power of love with life and its decisions, choices, and paths with surprising twists or turns and propels the reader forward from the first page. I can understand why his novels have been translated into 43 languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment