Journey:

You will be known forever by the tracks you leave. Native American Proverb

So teach us to count our days that we may gain a wise heart. Psalm 90:12

Thursday, September 8, 2016

The Hinges of History: Volume I: How the Irish Saved Civilization & Volume II: The Gift of the Jews by Thomas Cahill

I cannot wait to read the other volumes in this series and see if they live up to what I now expect to read by Thomas Cahill. Both books, How the Irish Saved Civilization and The Gift of the Jews, excel in the understanding they offer to a layperson who wouldn't even know there was a story that needed to be shared. I will be reading both of them again to glean what I missed in the first reading. I wish everyone would read these two books as it could possibly give solidarity to humanity. They are books that ask for discussion.      

No comments:

Post a Comment