Journey:

You will be known forever by the tracks you leave. Native American Proverb

So teach us to count our days that we may gain a wise heart. Psalm 90:12

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Yearning for Reading Time

When I was on the 9-5 weekday schedule, my deepest yearning was always for more reading time. Since retiring, most of my days are intentionally paced slower and reading is scheduled daily.  Realizing that many of my friends are not at a place in their lives where there is adequate reading time, sharing my reads in summary form on a blog could be of a benefit to them in a couple of ways: 1) allow them a review to determine if it is a book they think would be worth their time to obtain and read; 2) give them informational highlights of the book with a quick blog read.  And of course, it gives me another "gleaning" from a book that was beneficial to my journey of life.  So that is why this is a blog about books and the tracks I will be known by, will be the books I share.

No comments:

Post a Comment